Life without SMARTPHONE

It wasn't as dull as i thought.
I just go back to my life in form 1-3.
SMS with my boy when I am going out, and Facebook with him when I am back.
Watching tv and fb with my boy has been a tough job.
Instead of laying on my sofa and watching my drama leisurely, I have to keep my eyes on the computer to see whether he reply my messages.
When I owned my smartphone, I just have to wait the vibration of the messages and reply.
So, sometimes I will accidentally ignore him :P

Life with my internet wasn't that frightening.
Until yesterday, my modem was malfunctioning!
I was like... what on earth the internet had done to me!
And I begin counting day-.-
Luckily, I found a chinese drama nice, 《陆贞传奇》by 赵丽颖 and 陈晓 which both of them really 养眼.
I had watched 赵丽颖's 《花千骨》and i like her, and 陈晓's 《神雕侠侣》and also like him much :D
So watching《陆贞传奇》is like watching your old friends acting there hahahaha ps: 《陆贞传奇》 is a 2013 drama.
It helps me to spend a lot of my time.

Tapi hari ini, internet dapat pakai lagi.
Saya sangat gembira.

In a nutshell,
LIFE without smartphone wasn't that scary.
For these 3 weeks, it proved that, I, still a person who can live without smartphone and internet.
Life is so much fun outside your smartphone.
Go out, kids.

Comments

Popular Posts