Confessions

My SNSD闺蜜 a.k.a best girl friends,
I'm so sorry for not updating my blog for weeks,
and trust me its not my fault although somehow im a lil lazy to open the computer.
It was because the Wi-Fi in my house was malfunctioning, the modem cable was broken so my computer cannot link with my Wi-Fi.

_____________________________________

People come and go.
We didn't know what would happen next.
Just live our life to the max and enjoy everything, anything that would happen.
Or
Maybe it is just fated to happen.

I have know some new friends through teacher Sa Li.
Some are from our schools and some are not.
Some are years bigger than me and some are just same age as me.

Things that almost made my jaw to drop is,
I knew a boy, Khing Teck Lun.
His "Khing" made me so familiar yet his face is new to me.
But he said that my face is familiar to him.
He fetched me on the 2nd night of Berean Conference with the presence of teacher Sa Li.
Teacher introduced him to me.
I sit behind of him, and cannot saw his face.
He was from Tung Hua school, and from their conversation, i knew that he was 95's.
And yet i straight think about Jacky and Abechiew.
But he didn't know them very much, he was from s1.
Most surprisingly, he lived so near with me!
He lived at the roadside which I will pass through it on my way home everyday.

On the 2nd day, he fetched me.
And there were just me and him in the car.
Luckily it was not so awkward.
It was me that who seldom start the new topic=.=
He is such an secure guy, he put himself secure in his tall tall wall yet i know that he just need people to understand him and give him a sense of secure.

After days of the conference,
Teacher added all of us in a group, and from there i knew that, BakChin is his best friend.
So it could probably explain that why he found me familiar.
Maybe in some circumstances, he saw me in BakChin's house during CNY.

He was a little bit weird, or somehow he trust me?
He would inform teacher and me about his exam is going smoothly.
IN THE GROUP CHAT.
Informing teacher is a usual thing, but ME? and only ME but not others in the group.
And after bible study today, teacher talk with me about him A LOT. and maybe not a lot?
I think teacher found something special between us.

I hope I can be his good friend at least, giving him sense of secure, bringing him to fellowship and never be a loner in christ again.
Looking forward to my relationship with this secure guy. Hahahaha.

My Love,
I had and have prayed so hard for my relationship with you.
And I hope God would answer it.
I hope that the answer is that you are my Mr.Right.
I wouldn't want to have another boy as my Mr.Right anymore.
Everything sounds so weird that if it is not done with you.
You have grown mature, putting more effort in your studies, and im glad with it.
Maybe it is the prayer that have been answered.
That is, you have grown or we have grown to each other's dream partner.
I would like us to grow to become each others' soul partner.
And it seems hard.
You got a best friend that I can't ask you to stop contacting her.
And what you guys chatting or talking, I would never know.
I wish it was just something simple, something gossiping, and not something that actually is shared for me and only me.
I prayed that I would not have been so selfish in this relationship and God did answer my prayer.
Thank you God.

Actually I, too, may have not been so loyal in this relationship.
I did, sometimes, think of having good relationship with other boys.
But I did force myself to stop thinking of it.
I wish that, hope that, both of us are loyal to each other.
And i know that you wont do things that hurt me.
Maybe I'm the one who always hurt you.

You are my world.

Comments

Popular Posts