Penang Trip!

Its been nearly a month since I didn't update my blog.
Busying traveling and orientaton such things.
And things are going better day by day.
From the first day feeling bekcek of being alone till now I can get well with all the housemates ( actually most of them are my classmates when I was in Form4 and Form5 but we just stay acquaintances :'D)
Today, the classes start, I am so gladful that God put me in Group1 that is with Michelle and Claron.
Others like Stephanie,Wendy,DingAi,Rona are in Group5. And Erica and Genevieve are in Group 10 as they take different subject with us that is they take psychology instead of physics.
When the timetable is pasted on the wall, I feel so nervous hearing that the 4 are in group5 and mic is in group1. I wanna be in group1 as my sixth sense that group1 is much better class or maybe I got influenced by the Jan15 senior that Group1 has better lecturers.
After a long "briefing", (actually it is quite short la, just my heart gt many ants there lol.) finally it came to me to see which group I'm in!
Fortunally, GOD BLESS !!!!!!!!!!
I'm in Group 1! AHAHAHA however-.- I didn't get the best maths lecturers (Mr.Yong Yau and Mr.Lee Lip Seong) but the lecturer still okay, her teaching way is somehow makes me think of Mrs.Ting Nga Ping lolssssss. A little bit boring but still listenable haha.
Today, too bad I forget to bring my most important thing! SPECTACLES
Being blind for the first day classes. Luckily all the classes are just revising things in Form5. So maybe it is ok to be blind -.- Thanks God for blessing again <3 p="">I am happy that my mouth is not boring again,  talked much but not much like when I am with you guys.


Below are the Penang Trip photos. Enjoy!
I am too lazy to tidy these up in days hahaha and lazy to describe when I'm going.
Place I had visited during Penang Trip :
New Lane Hawker Centre
Penang Hill
Kek Lok Si ( not going to the highest temple, I am kind of didn't like temple's ambience)
Street Art
Botanical Garden
Chew Jetty
Little India ( nothing to see nothing to buy -.- )
Penang State Museum
Blue Mansion a.k.a Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
Chocolate Museum ( actually just a place that deceive tourists come and buy chocolate, nothing about chocolate's history, got la, a small room only)
Gama Supermarket? or mall forget ady
Komtar
1st avenue shopping mall
Penang Times Square






















































I know God is with me.
So I must not fear. 

Comments

Popular Posts